Information Systems Analyst, Computer Management
Systems Analyst with 20 years of experience with technical support and enterprise systems management. Success with developing time saving processes to help IT teams do more with less resources.
- Creative Coding
- Ability to reliably dream up unique solutions for a variety of desktop management challenges.
- Diagnostics & Analytics
- Aptitude to use both intuition and systematic process to diagnose complex workstation issues.
- Proven ability to train other techs and help novices better understand technical topics.
- Jamf Pro (Casper)
- Mac OS X
- BASH / BATCH Scripting
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- BigFix Relevance Language
- BigFix ActionScript
- Windows PE
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
- Apple Certified Associate - Mac Integration 10.7
- Apple Sales Professional 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft Office for Mac Accredited Support Professional, 2014, 2015
- UC Santa Cruz
- Computer Management Specialist
Manage 3,000 Macintosh and Windows systems using BigFix (formerly IBM Endpoint Manager, formerly Tivoli Endpoint Manager.) Manage iOS devices with Jamf Pro. Create software deployment apps and scripts. Design recipes for AutoPkg to automate patch deployments. Develop Mac and Windows standard images and deployment processes using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, AutoDMG, DeployStudio, and Imagr. Train and supervise a team of part time student technicians. Create tools for Desktop Support staff.
Support Center Coordinator
Performed Desktop Computer Support for a large cross-section of the campus population in person and with remote tools.
- Protocol Seven
- On Site Service
Provide technical support to small businesses and home users. Perform managed support services to Windows computers using Microsoft Intune. Set up CrashPlan Pro-e backup services. Install, maintain and upgrade Windows Servers (2003, 2008, 2012R2, 2016, SBS.) Set up and maintain Kerio Connect servers. Provide managed support to Macs using Munki and Watchman Monitoring.
- Lead Technican
Provided support for Windows based small and medium businesses. Developed an optimized eBay sales workflow for quick listing and maintenance. Managed company intranet and network.
- Mac Pro Systems and Software
- Lead Technician
Provided hardware and software support for walk-in Macintosh users. Optimized repair workflows to allow for quick turnaround. Set up automated deployment system to install the original Mac OS 8 - X operating systems to refurbished Macs in minutes rather than hours for manual installs.
- MacPower Sales and Service
- Lead Technician
Provided hardware and software support for walk-in Macintosh users. Maintained company mail and web servers.
Randy Garrison — email@example.com — (831) 332-1413